Fantasy scene in Bellingham?

Gabado

It's been a long while since I've had enough time off to play warhammer, about a year to be exact. Last summer when I was in the shop, 8th Ed fantasy was still being played, and a few folks were trying out 2nd ed kings of war. A lot can happen in a year, and I was wondering what the fantasy meta game looks like these days? Are people still playing 8th? Is 9th age being played? Has kings of war taken over? Or has age of sigmar consumed the world (of warhammer)?

• Like 1

9th age is very popular, I believe.   smashthedean (here on the forums) knows a bunch, as does jmgraham (here on the forums).  Both are local 9th age players and said that the group is picking up numbers and everyone's having a great time.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Heyyy! Yes, 9th Age is definitely the way things are going these days. We're actually down in Portland at a 9th Age tournament right now that I'm running.

2500 is indeed the current standard and the rules are all at the-ninth-age.com. What army do you play?

I've got a Vampire Count army sitting around and a bretonnia army that I'm finally getting up the gall to paint. currently halfway through the M@A unit, 20 down 25 to go  :angry:

We have a lot of new blood for 9th Age so you will not be out of place. I will be getting a game in with Jim next Tuesday night at Dark tower, you should swing by and check it out. I am very much looking forward to playing lots of 9th Age games in the future.

Id love to, but unfortunately i'm currently out of town, i'll be getting back at the end of the month though and plan on coming in to play

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.