Round base movement trays?

dalmer

Hello there 'hamsters,

I have (10) Litko wooden 25mm formation trays with circular slots... anyone want them?  If so, you're welcome to them!

Each formation tray is four ranks of five.

Here is an example of what they look like *** mind you mine are 5 x 4 instead of the pictured 4 x 3 ***

Rank-Tray-25mm-store__59846_std.jpg

I figured that maybe some 9th age players could use them?

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Eli, they're free... happy to help out if anyone wants them, I just hate things going to waste if someone can use them.

These were purchased prior to my "boxes with all the girly stuff printed on them / magnetic storage" box project.

Holler if you want 'em!  Happy to help!

Hey Don! If they're still available, I could put them to good use with my Nurgle army. I have my Nurgle models based on rounds so I can use them in both games, and have just been using movement trays to rank up my plaguebearers for Ninth Age. These would work even better! If they're still available, I promise to cover them in green-stuff maggots and paint them all pretty and gross.

Mr. Graham,

They are still available, as I have not read otherwise.  Want me to leave them at BPD "will call" for pickup?  Or deliver them somewhere?

Please let me know here or text me at 360-927-3206.

Thanks and glad you could use them!

Stay safe,

don

• 4 weeks later...

Don! Apologies for not dropping a note sooner, but Kacy passed the movement trays over last Tuesday. Thank you, thank you, thank you, they're perfect! However, there's a ton of them! I was expecting 2, not 10. I can use maybe 3 or 4 of them, but if anyone else needs any, let me know and they're yours! They're a fantastic way to use round bases for Ninth Age or Kings of War. Regardless, I'll hold on to them until they find a good home.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.