Looking for 40K players

GeeksandGames

Hello,

I am looking for 40K and Kill Team players in the Oregon City area. Geeks and Games is a new gaming store my wife and I opened this month. We have 3 4x6 gaming tables as well as retail products. If you are looking for a game, a place to play or even a place to sit down and build or paint your models please look us up.

Thanks,

Adam

• Like 3

cool - best options for me would be a weekday afternoon (after 3) ... but I get up early for work so not later than 9-ish (to allow time to get home) lol.  Weekends work - but typically they are just too busy with family stuff and other commitments.  It isn't impossible, just hard to do on a regular basis myself.  Would you be thinking about setting up some sort of escalation or league play?

My son is 15... so his typical issue with playing is school/playstation ... motivation lol.  But I think I can get him going if I go regularly on a planned weekly day.  

-d

Thanks all for the posts. Looks like there are people interested in various time. Keep in mind our tables are always open (unless we have a tournament) and are free to use on a first come first serve basis. I would love to see people in here having fun and learning the game. I have to self admit that I have yet to play a 40K game. I know, I know....

I am really looking at a Kill Team group to keep initial cost low and to get into the game sooner. I would also love to see an escalation or league event. If anyone want to come chat with me I will be more than happy to support and help with the logistics. Also we have many other activities younger children can engage in, so at a minimal come check us out!

Adam

• Like 1