Mindtaker Miniatures at OFCC - Buy/Sell/Paint/Repair

pretre

OFCCLogo.jpg

Mindtaker Miniatures is a proud sponsor of OFCC and will have tables at the event for all three days.

We will have our full stock with us for you to shop between events.

This would also be a perfect opportunity to drop off a consignment or have us take a look at a lot that you have been thinking of liquidating while you're here. We can also give you a free estimated appraisal while you're at the event to give you an idea of what your items are worth and how much you could potentially make.

In addition to our stock, we plan to have a table for last minute painting/miniature repair with paints, brushes and modelling tools available to anyone who needs it. We at Mindtaker know that everyone got their painting done well in advance of the event, but just in case, we'll be there to help you out for any accidents that happened.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VonVilkee said:

I was hoping for something like this! How early on Friday is drop off available? I have necromunda metals and a sizable dwarf mostly on Sprue army I'd love to liquidate...

We should be there on Friday no later than noon for setup and I anticipate around 10.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Do you work with all minis games? I have a crapload of WarmaHordes that I'm looking to offload...

We do work with all miniature games, but we are not currently accepting non-NIB PP items right now. The market has tanked for WMH and we already have several large PP consignments that are just not moving.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...