zcaust83

new aos player with his own shop to play at!

so i bought into AOS when soul wars launched and never got to play because A) busy with 40k and B)not a lot of AOS happening across the bridge where I play.

I got rid of what I had and now have that stuff back plus some more to add to that lol naturally...

anyway I am looking for players to help me learn the game beyond watching battle reports constantly, I have all these cool models and I want to use them.

and now the point of this post, I am looking for regular AOS opponents to come out and maybe start a path to glory and/or just play a few scenarios out of the book. I have tons of table space available and a lot of free time so let me know if you're interested or know of a store running an active AOS league

We accept him. One of us. Gooble, gobble. 
We accept him. One of us. Gooble, gobble...

Always happy to see more AoS players. I'll admit, I'm not as fond of the "new" world as I was of the old WHFB setting, but the game is a ton of fun to play.

it seems really fun to play. i didn't play a whole lot of WHFB but it was my first GW game ever lol I played 9th age a lot but then 30k and 40k hooked me good. I still play a lot of 40k but Im looking for a change in scenery for now