How the ITC Format works (a Scoring primer)

Lyraeus

19 minutes ago, Ish said:

Which is in direct conflict with the rules of the game, which say you chose (or roll for) your Warlord Trait immediately prior to deployment.

Please show me where in my most recent statement I was in contradiction to the rule you quoted. 

I believe I was talking about the Warlord itself. Not it's relics or traits

According to the Everett Interpretation (as expanded upon by DeWitt) of quantum mechanics, there is no wavefunction collapse when the initial superposition of several eigenstates appears to reduce to a single eigenstate due to interaction with the external world. Instead, all possible outcomes exist simultaneously, basically creating an infinite number of alternative futures and pasts... Others have hypothesized that if this “many worlds” theory exists, then it may be possible for an observer from one eigenstate to observe alternate eigenstates. Which those of more similar alternates easier to observe than more radical ones. Ergo, in a nearly infinite number of other worlds you did talk about Warlord Traits and my response made perfect sense... and then quantum decoherence caught up with me as and I found myself stuck in a timeline where the other thing happened.

I’m not wrong, we’re all just living in an incorrect timeline.

• Sad 1

Just now, Ish said:

According to the Everett Interpretation (as expanded upon by DeWitt) of quantum mechanics, there is no wavefunction collapse when the initial superposition of several eigenstates appears to reduce to a single eigenstate due to interaction with the external world. Instead, all possible outcomes exist simultaneously, basically creating an infinite number of alternative futures and pasts... Others have hypothesized that if this “many worlds” theory exists, then it may be possible for an observer from one eigenstate to observe alternate eigenstates. Which those of more similar alternates easier to observe than more radical ones. Ergo, in a nearly infinite number of other worlds you did talk about Warlord Traits and my response made perfect sense... and then quantum decoherence caught up with me as and I found myself stuck in a timeline where the other thing happened.

I’m not wrong, we’re all just living in an incorrect timeline.

Or we posted about the same time

On 1/23/2019 at 7:09 AM, Lyraeus said:

*Marked for Death: Choose 4 of your opponent’s units with a Power Level of 7+. Earn 1 pt for each of these units destroyed.

How does this one work with regards to unit's which split into multiple units either in deployment, or during the game?

For example, Combat Squads, Accompanying Drones, and so forth. 

Like If I have a Stealth Battlesuit unit of 3 suits (PL6) and they accompanied by 2 Gundrones (+1 PL) which form their own unit during deployment.

If my opponent is using this objective, do they have to destroy both the suits and the drones? Or can they destroy just one of the two units? Or is the PL spit between the units and therefore make them ineligible for this objective?

2 hours ago, paxmiles said:

How does this one work with regards to unit's which split into multiple units either in deployment, or during the game?

For example, Combat Squads, Accompanying Drones, and so forth. 

Like If I have a Stealth Battlesuit unit of 3 suits (PL6) and they accompanied by 2 Gundrones (+1 PL) which form their own unit during deployment.

If my opponent is using this objective, do they have to destroy both the suits and the drones? Or can they destroy just one of the two units? Or is the PL spit between the units and therefore make them ineligible for this objective?

That's covered in the full rules but you have to kill the full original unit. 

Careful though, killing 2 of them still counts for Butchers Bill because while they are List wise (what Marked for Death bases things off of) they are separate current game units (what butchers bill cares about)