Escape from Pit City - Launch and Week one

ninefinger

https://yaktribe.games/underhive/campaign/escapefrompitcity.2331/

Gangs and more details at the link above.

We generated territories this past sunday, and issued the first round of challenges.

There are twelve notable territories being played for:

• Fighting Pit 
  • Archaeotech Device        
  • Sludge Sea            
  • Mine Workings    
  • Wastes            
  • Smelting Works            
  • Promethium Cache            
  • Rogue Doc Shop            
  • Old Ruins            
  • Synth Still    
  • Gambling Den            
  • Generatorium

We established a priority order and each gang was allowed to issue one challenge with a territory staked:

The Severed 'eads called out Sumpin@Shadows for sneaking too close to the Fighting Pits

Sumpin@Shadows called The Bastard Squad's bluff,  and seeks to rake in the Gambling Den

The Hot Knives plans to smoke The Severed 'eads and claim their Synth Still

The Bastard Squad began analyzing  Sumpin@Shadows as a way to refurbish the Archeaotech Device

Campaign Event for this week: 

"Oi, that stings, don't it!"

Maybe your house hasn't fully given you the reigns to act with hostile intent, or maybe your gangers are just a bit rusty, but it seems like injuries just don't stick this week.
When you roll for injuries, any roll other than an 11 or a 66 will count as 12-26 - Out Cold.

This is  your one chance to realize just how badly you can handicap your gang, if you don't bottle out at the right time.  Still roll injuries as normal, to get in the habit.  If you don't roll your injuries at the correct time and wait until the end of the game, the result on the die stands as normal.

• Like 1

Message from Ol' Severed Ed 'imself:

This Pit City of yours is now ours. We stake claim to all of it and there is not a thing you weaklimbs can do bout that. The 'Eads have just begun the scouring of this heap. Finding no challengers, just mewling babes, I made the call, and my mates agree, to bring all hell down upon this Pit.

This will be the only warning. You can be an 'ead or you will lose yours.

Even my wee Lil' Beef has got the bloodening. Oh and he's a hungry one, that Beef. I can see it in his eyes. No longer just a boy, he's an 'ead alright. Prove you are metal boy and you'll earn your skins. This is Ol' Severed Ed 'imself and you been warned.

• Like 2