Favorite Podcasts by Genre Repository

nathonicus

I know this is a long-dead thread, but I think it deserves a bump. I'm hungry for podcasts, and chances are someone else on here is too. BTW, I figured out how to find the podcasts on Zune, so I'm happy now.

Anyway, the reason I posted on here is for those History of Rome fans out there, he also has Revolutions out now. Still quirky, informative, and concise as you'd come to expect. He's covered the British Civil Wars so far and is on a short hiatus but will be covering, I believe, the American Revolution next. I'm very interested to hear his perspective on it because I'm much more familiar with that bit of history than anything else he's covered.

Guest Obscure Reference

My favorite history podcast is KickAss Oregon History.  Its all the sex, drugs, and unimaginable carnage in Oregon history, or as they say "The good Stuff."  Written by our local resident Oregon historian Doug Kankcrispen.  It is a super fun podcast! 

• 8 months later...