Paint Brush issue

Darthweasel

Hello there,

I just got some Army Painter Wargamer brushes, the triangular ones, for Christmas.

Very happy with them so far.

Prior to these I was using Citadel ones (splitting) and the Privateer Press ones (for some reason the bristles were positively disintegrating).

Not too pricey, either.

Stay safe,

don

I'll second that. Spend a few extra dollars on your brushes. The extra spent will be worth it many times over, even if you only include the savings from buying replacements, I.e. Discounting completely the aggravation of trying to use half dead and/or crappy brushes.

I have been using the same brushes for literally years, in some cases upwards of 20 years. One of my old staples which was finally fading after about a decade, was only permanently retired after a new kitten in the house decided to chew the ferrule into a very bizarre shape. :)

I'll add (just in case you don't do this already) to make sure that you never dip a brush that is dry into paint of any consistency. That will really help paint adhere to the bristles which you don't want.