So I think I'm going to play Orcs

This seems like a good idea because I found about 2lbs of metal Orcs from '92 in my closet. So here is what I have:

46 boyz (plastic)

15 boyz w/ hand wpn, shield (metal)

20 savage orcs w/bow (metal)

40 night goblins w/ shields, spears (plastic)

20 night goblins w/ bows (plastic)

33 goblins w/ spears, shields (metal)

15 goblins w/ hand wpn, shield (metal)

10 spider riders w/spears, shield (plastic)

20 spider riders w/spears, shield (metal)

15 wolf riders w/ spears, shields (plastic)

3 water trolls

7 spear chukkas w/crew, big 'uns

2 goblin shamans

orc boss

So if I can I would like to keep units all metal or plastic. With that said what do I have? Can I make an army? What should I pick up? I don't mind spending a few dollars.

At first glace I will say that you may have to mix some plastic with metal. Units of 15 and 20 for orcs are to small. Same issue with metal goblins. 

They got rid of the 2 for 1 spear chukkas so the max you can have now is three.

It looks like you have a great start on an O&G army and are just looking for some flavor. I would look through the book and see what specials and rares catch your eye. Maybe a doom diver or a mangler squig (both are great). Boar chariots are decent and can add that much needed punch that orcs are going to need in close combat.

I have not looked through the book in some time as I put my orcs on the shelf soon after the new book came out (most people seem to like the new book however).

You can bring up to 6 spear chukkas and its not a bad idea either. Orcs and Goblins are one of the better shooting armies out there. Their WM are cheap and are special and rare choices, meaning you can field a lot of them; concentrate fire for the win. So adding rock lobbas and doom divers might not be a bad idea. 

Coupled with the shooting I think a couple mangler squigs can create good tactical synergies.

Finally, add fanatics to the NG block and some more characters, you could have a nice Orc and Goblin army.