2014 Warhamster Leadership

Munkie

Thanks again for everyone who showed up and participated last night, and a speedy recovery for those who couldn't. Without further ado:

President: Kevin

Treasurer: Kacy

Hamsterizer: Corey

Ambassador: Loren

Congratulations fellas! Make us proud.

Oh yeah, and Jim, because you weren't there we had to elect you to something. So congratulations on being our new JANITOR! As far as we determined last night, you have one (and only one, I think) task--cleaning the Dark Tower toilet :wink:

• Like 2

On a related note:

I ran into an old friend of mine from the Battle Den, Kyle Ricks.  Kyle is the only Press Ganger in Bellingham.  I invited him to our next club meeting.  Kyle has found our Warhamster facebook page ( OH [big bad swear word] that reminds me of another rant I need to bring up at our next club meeting), but to my point, could be please post the date of our next club meeting on the Facebook page?  I will try to remember, but I may need some help.

/grows concerned at Jim's use of the term 'wetwork'......

Hey, the CIA didn't train me just to sit on my butt and play games.

I would LOVE to see the Warmachine and Warhammer folks come together! Thanks, Loren!  For that matter, if Kyle signs up for the Ordo forums, let me know and I'll get him access.

• Like 1

Not trying to be a be a negative Nancy here but Facebook is picking up momentum in becoming the way of MySpace. It would be awesome to find a more dedicated strictly gaming communication platform. Or do is nice but not the best, most effective or visually appealing site for tournament postings. I know I just gave you a problem with no answer but I haven't the time to research. Or find a better site. Whoopsie. They do exist. If Prezi now trumps PowerPoint, there has to be something else out there. Again really not trying to be a sour Sally. Just some thoughts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.