Grim Malice, a Robot's tale... (Escalation league updates)

Dark Trainer

For escalation league, i've decided to awaken my Necrons who have been in stasis since early 6th edition. I have to admit, 8th edition has rekindled my interest in 40k! I enjoyed 2 great games yesterday at the opening day of the league. That was a blast, and a HUGE thanks Pete for the game tutorials. I had quite a few of those rules wrong! Thanks again!

I'll be on hiatus for 2 weeks, but will return to bring annihilation to the universe... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Upon returning, a chapter of Grey Knights appeared to challenge the Necrons. The Necrons proved too great for the Grey knights, however early on it appeared the grey knights were crushing the necrons. Their resiliency and ability to make 3++ saves on the wraiths proved their undoing. 

Thanks Ando for the fun game! I'm still learning alot about 8th. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Necrons have proven to be VERY durable and a tough opponent during this league. Mainly because blobs of warriors are just hard to put down with a 4+ reanimation from the cryptark. Wraiths, D-lord, and even the Ctan are very killy. Now to try some new models next week, i'm thinking it's time for some vehicular slaughter.

Even though the robot's were being ROYALLY destroyed, the Necrons managed a win purely from mass VP's and completing objective cards. Due to the luck of the draw there were quite a few cards able to be achieved. Thanks Bryan for the Raven Guard action. Shrike is still one of my favorite Space Marine HQ's.

• Thanks 1