Getting back into things.

myleftnut

The scene is better than ever. 

People place at Ordo, Fate & Fury, Glimpses, and the Portland Game store. A few guys play at Guardian. I am not sure what is going on at Red Castle. 

We had 36 play at the OFCC.

George Spencer and Adam B. are now Warcors.

At the club, Exile is playing Aleph. Evan is playing vanilla Ariadna. Joel is playing USARF. Darron is switching from ISS to Aleph. Berman is playing Tohaa. Justin and I are playing Haqq. Jenn is playing Bakunin. Dan is playing vanilla Yu-Jing. Jay is playing Combined. Edward is playing USARF.

At OFCC, there was no Tohaa and only two Aleph players. Ariadna had a good overall  number of players.

• Thanks 1

I know that Jake resigned from being a warcor. I used to play at RC a little, but it really didn't feel like a particularly strong community. This is a good time to get back into the game. Fate & Fury Games up in Vancouver is about to start a month long escalation league at the end of August, and then at the end of September, Raindog is starting one leading up to the Rampage. The community is really strong right now.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply guys.  RC is my store .  If there's any activity there is have to go show support.  I noticed the ordo league coming soon so I will be showing up on Sundays when I can.  Fate and Fury won't work since it's so far from work.  Anyone know about how many people show up to the weekly infinity day at Glimpses?  I plan to start going in September.