Looking for 10 Fantasy bases

Munkie

Hey, any fellow Warhamsters able to help me out with some bases?

I'm looking for 10 20mm bases (the smallest ones) with diagonal slots. The diagonals are key. I've got plenty of lateral slots but these damn miners won't rank up because they're too busy playing grab ass with their picks. Little help?

Hello there,

I put (10) small square bases with diagonal slots in a sammich bag with a post it note marked "MUNKIE" in it.

I will put this sammich bag at Dark Tower Games today when I come into town.  Probably sometime after 6pm.

The bases have "Reaper" marked on the bottom so I don't think they're authentic Games Workshop slotta bases... my apologies.  If they work, awesome.  If they don't, please feel free to lemme know and I'll pick them back up or you can give them to a needy person.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

Please note that I did *NOT* have a chance to drop them off yesterday, as I got called in for overtime.  My apologies.

I have them in my vehicle and will drop them off as soon as possible... I know for a fact that I need to go into Bellingham on Wednesday the 19th so it will happen at the latest then.  Again, my apologies.

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.