Void Shield Generator model coming soon (pic)

Aventine

Yeah, it notes that they don't count for mission objectives unless the mission explicitly states otherwise (or you agree otherwise with your opponent.)

Interesting. Notes to not include buildings to determining if a player has been wiped out. This creates a new question....

Okay, if my only models [involved in this game which are not in reserves, wrecked or removed as casualties] are presently occupying a building, am I wiped? Models inside the building aren't on the table just as models in transports aren't considered on the table, right? The building itself doesn't count, so I have no models physically the table. I'm not talking about the battlements, just the insides of buildings.

Models in buildings or transports are in play and count as being on the table. They are not in reserves or dead which are the only other places units can be. I guess Celestine and Yarrick are in a kid of temporary limbo, but that's a special rules situation. The squads can shoot from fire points, be hurt and interact with building rules.

Models in buildings or transports are in play and count as being on the table. They are not in reserves or dead which are the only other places units can be. I guess Celestine and Yarrick are in a kid of temporary limbo, but that's a special rules situation. The squads can shoot from fire points, be hurt and interact with building rules.

You say that now, but when my monolith tries to use it's portal to take units presently embarked on transports/buildings, I get informed that the insides of transports are not on the table and therefore ineligible for the monolith portal.

The rulebook bit about does specify "on the battlefield," so you could nitpick there, but if I were playing I would allow you to teleport guys inside a transport. It's a bit of a weird situation, but I think this is a situation where common sense makes the answer pretty clear.

Huh...well, that's good for me. Thanks. Was expecting this to go the other way, but there is an advantage to being in favor of both sides of a debate...

In previous Editions, there was more specific text and a number of Rulings based on Embarked Units being "off the board". The language in 6th is much less specific, and there haven't been any further Rulings based on that, but many people still play that way, just like many people still haven't figured out that MCs can benefit from Area Terrain in 6th.

In previous Editions, there was more specific text and a number of Rulings based on Embarked Units being "off the board". The language in 6th is much less specific, and there haven't been any further Rulings based on that, but many people still play that way, just like many people still haven't figured out that MCs can benefit from Area Terrain in 6th.

Yeah, learned the MC one recently. Very surprised.