Lizardmen Generals

I like Skinks with javelins instead of blowpipes (except chameleons), running engine of the gods, And running a unit of the improved cold one riders.

I auto include ancient stegadons and saurus heroes on cold ones.

I don't know if its broken, but the harmonic convergence with channeling staff On Slann combo might be close.

Under performers: Troglodon, skink characters on stegs, bastiladon (with solar engine can be OK, but random.)

• Like 1

I always include a couple units of blowpipe skinks and a large block of saurus for core. Atleast one ancient steg. A couple units of chameleons to deal with war machines. After that I feel like there is a lot of flexibility. It seems like razordons got worse in the book as they suffer long range penalty and no longer get 2 art when they stand and shoot. I think a solar engine bastiladon is a steal for 150 pts. Its a great flank protector for infantry blocks and its bound spell has potential to do great damage. Moat lizardmen armies auto include slann, but I try to break the mold and go without.

What do I like?

Saurus, monsters

Auto includes:

None really. I would say skinks because they are two of three of the only available core choices

Broken?

Yeah one of the special characters legally can't be fielded in the unit he buffs.

But too good?

Not really closest thing to that is slann, and seriously 500 point mage. You get what you pay for.

Losers?

Sotek basilodon, skrox units, ripperdactyls, swarms, trogolodon, Carnosaur because t5 is stupid.

What do you like?

What is an auto include in  your army?

Is there anything broken?

What units are under performers?

1. I like skink skirmishers w/ javelins and shields (hate blowguns), saurus characters, terradons, and dinosaurs

2. Skink skirmishers (they would be auto-include for me if they weren't core), terradons, ancient steg.

3. I can't think of too much that's broken... the channel staff+convergence is good, but too inconsistent to be "broken" IMO. 6 salamanders might be a little much...

4. I agree with the above lists of under-performers but would add Engines of the Gods and skink chiefs.