Wanted: Staff Accountant

Koyote

I don't know if this post violates this forum's rules, but it's great opportunity for the right person and I would like to give a Warhamster (or a Warhamster's friend or loved one) a shot at it. 

My company is looking to hire a staff accountant, so if you know an accountant who is looking for work or a job change, send them the following link and tell them to scroll down to the Tech Division section: http://benkinneycompanies.com/careers/

Casual attire is the norm (please wear shoes - at times some of our software developers walk around barefoot -bleh).  I believe that this position starts at $24-$26/hr (DOE).  We offer health & dental insurance, 401K, 12 paid holidays, and what we call, 'paid leave 'as needed'.  Our employees don't accrue paid vacation and sick leave, rather they simply use paid leave when they need it.  Our lunchroom is stocked with free fruit, snacks, soda, sparkling water, fruit juice, bottle tea, tea, and coffee.  If I'm in the office on Friday, I bring everyone bagels, pastries, and fruit -which we call 'second breakfast.'

Also, because all of our businesses revolve around real estate, if an employee wants to get his or her real estate license, we will pay for the classes and testing. With this you can sell real estate on the side, receive referrals, and qualify for recruitment bonuses.

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.