kb10r - Daemon Build Blog

kb10r

1 hour ago, Kelharis said:

Need any help getting the flamers? I have about 30, including some of the original sculpt if you're shooting for ye olde time hammer of the war.

I have 12 of the old time beaky flamers. Which make me happy. I have a few of the new flamers for using in flaming chariots or as exalted flamers.

But I have NEVER said no to a few more beaky flamers!

10 minutes ago, kb10r said:

I have 12 of the old time beaky flamers. Which make me happy. I have a few of the new flamers for using in flaming chariots or as exalted flamers.

But I have NEVER said no to a few more beaky flamers!

Cool, I'll get an exact count of the beakies I have (I think it's 6 or 9) and then PM you so we don't continue to derail your thread.  In fact, I'll get you a full list of what I have for Tzeentch Daemons in case you're wanting anything else, like maybe 60 more pink horrors or something :biggrin:.

• 2 months later...

all right, all right, all right

The new Codex has dropped into my grubby little hands and I am atwitter at the new rules.  OK... there have been some changes... Many changes.

The old army was based on a core of shooty pink horrors, buffed by the changeling with some counter strike units. The changeling has been nerfed to death but the horrors got a little bit better. So I will have to shift to a shooty pink horror force without the survivability of the changeling

Well... Here is my new 2000pt army:

HQ:

2 Daemon Princes of Tzeentch with Wings and claws, make one my General with the 3+ inv Relic.

Herald if Tz ( Changecaster ) to hang out with the horrors for a +1 S buff.

Herald of Tz on Disc ( Fluxmaster ) to hang out with the mobile units for the +1 S buff )

The Blue Scribes... ( WTF! yes, crazy Tzeentch stuff inserted back in. )

Troops:

3 units of 23 pink horrors w/ 2blue and 2 Brimestone hanging on for slough off wounds. ( My dakka dakka, although two units of brimestone to get in the way of deep strikers is another thought )

Elites:

2 units of 5 Flamers ( jump and flame hordes )

Heavy:

3 burning chariots ( bad dakka dakka but might, could, sorta, help out with light vehicles and shattered troops)

Spined Chaos Beast of Tzeentch ( my "get in the way" dude )

OK, next to make sure I have all this and get them ready...

• Like 1

New List V2:

Daemon Princes of Tzeentch with Wings and claws, make one my General with the 3+ inv Relic.

Herald if Tz on Disc ( Fluxmaster ) to hang out with the horrors for a +1 S buff.

Herald of Tz on Disc ( Fluxmaster ) to hang out with the mobile units for the +1 S buff.

Troops:

2 units of 27 pink horrors ( My dakka dakka, or more list Pew Pew at S3 )

2 units of 10 horrors (5 blue and 5 brimestone) for drop troop bubble wrap 

Elites:

2 units of 5 Flamers ( jump and flame hordes )

Fast:

5 Screamers

Heavy:

3 burning chariots ( bad dakka dakka but might, could, sorta, help out with light vehicles and shattered troops)

Spined Chaos Beast of Tzeentch ( my "get in the way" dude )

I have all the models in their groups. Now to paint a unit a week ( at least )

• Like 1