Infinity OFCC

Wiccus

Who among you will be having sweet cyber punk commando fights with me at the OFCC? I know Christian is down. Nathan, are you rejoining the team? If not we need another partner. Also we should go with 2 teams this year. And if we have multiple teams we can have a sweet unifying theme between all teams.

It's not until August but I figure we should get things sorted early so we can be in a bit less of a rush than last year.

• 1 month later...

Oh hey... I'm only a month late. 

I shan't be at the OFCC this year.  It was a little too chaotic last year, both with the missions and the separate results announcements at the end. I had a good time, but the splitting of the gaming population across all the games has made the weekend less epic, and the wacky fun scavenger hunt OFCC mission design doesn't jive with what I want out of Infinity.  I wish 40k was still a thing.

n

Yeah I wish the infinity missions were a bit different. I also kind of hate the scavenger hunt thing. This year is an improvement though they still are stuck on the 200pts with a mandatory spec ops. I would much prefer just ITS missions with a twist. Should still be fun though. 

Anyone else interested since Nathan is a Quitty McQuitface?

7 hours ago, Wiccus said:

Yeah I wish the infinity missions were a bit different. I also kind of hate the scavenger hunt thing. This year is an improvement though they still are stuck on the 200pts with a mandatory spec ops. I would much prefer just ITS missions with a twist. Should still be fun though. 

Anyone else interested since Nathan is a Quitty McQuitface?

I feel like your loss might be my gain...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.