Number of players for league

Bosco

So literally first blitz of the first game of the season, a Skaven blitzer killed one of my dwarf blitzers, leaving me with a 10 person roster.

My treasury has just enough to purchase a blocker at this time (70k) to get back to an 11-player starting lineup, but I'd really prefer to hold off and purchase a replacement blitzer after my next game if I can.

It's looking unlikely my opponent for round two would have a high enough team value to result in my receiving enough inducement funds to hire a journeyman before the match since I'm at TV960 at present with a couple players having picked up a skill and their TV is currently at 990 without having played their first game of the season.

Am I required to purchase a replacement blocker before the game or use treasury funds before hand to afford a journeyman with any inducements to get back to 11 players before the game or can I start the match at 10 and guarantee I'll have the funds to replace my dead blitzer afterwards?

My apologies if this is already addressed elsewhere or in the rules; I'm at work with limited access to answer my own question.

You are not required to field eleven players in the OBBL. However, you may ALWAYS hire a journeyman for free to get to eleven. The journeyman is always from your 0-16 player type, in your case a Longbeard/Blocker. OrdoBowl.com will even allow you to add to your roster before your next game. I can walk you though how if you want.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Weav said:

You are not required to field eleven players in the OBBL. However, you may ALWAYS hire a journeyman for free to get to eleven. The journeyman is always from your 0-16 player type, in your case a Longbeard/Blocker. OrdoBowl.com will even allow you to add to your roster before your next game. I can walk you though how if you want.

Oh sweet! Best of both worlds then. If I can't work it out tonight I'll hit you up for advice/instruction on how to get the journeyman added.

Thank you!

• Like 1