Eldar - 2000pt

Torg

Ok I have been toying around with a couple list ideas since I picked up a variety of new Eldar stuff.  I want to make a list that is apart from my other eldar lists - this one is entirely new - and new paint to me.

I am looking for a good all around list - that I can take to game nights (tough but fun) or to events.  trying to stay away from OTT too much - but as i have other more fluffy lists I am ok with this one being a strong list.

----  

This is what I have so far - but I am looking for critiques as to strength - as well as adjustments.  A few elements will be MUST HAVE… just because  :smile: - the nuts and bolts of specific load-outs haven't been fleshed out yet.

HQ

---

Irillyth, Shade of Twilight ( shadow spectre phoenix lord) / or maybe a Mantle Autarch?

Farseer

TR

---

(x2) 10 Guardian Def.-(x2 EML) w/ WS -scatter laser or star cannon…

(x2) 3 Windrider sq. w/ S. Cannon

FA

---

Hornet Squadron (2 or 3) with Pulse Lasers (MUST HAVE)

Crimson Hunter

HVY

-----

Wraithknight (either base - or w sun cannon) ( MUST HAVE)

Warp Hunter...

War walker squadron ( x3 w/ star cannon… or scatters…eml?)

OK - so the must haves are the hornets and the wraith knight really want them in…. but otherwise I am toying with all bikes… or a mix or?  I have no Elites at the moment and I am not sure what I would drop to get some.  I want a saturation of large scary targets for my opponent - forcing them into some choice making.  I also want a fairly fast and mobile force.   Anyhow, comments & suggestions WELCOME!

-d