Misfortune

One of our Ambassadors for the Ambassadorial Grand Tournament had their work catch on fire today (yesterday) and will not be able to attend. He is a T'au Empire Ambassador. If you wish to play as the T'au Ambassador, please PM me immediately. He is very disappointed but wanted someone to be able to play in his stead. He even went so far as to offer his army up for a worthy Ambassador to use, albeit I am sure the Ambassador who replaces him will want to use his own.

In any event, let me know immediately if you'd like to fill the slot left by this unfortunate turn of events.  Just three days before the event.  =(

• Sad 1

As an aside on this, if you do want to take Matt's place in the event, I will need to manually register you.  The Website registration is technically closed but I can manually enter you in his place once we're agreed that you're coming! Kind of a golden ticket opportunity, forged of incredibly bad luck for Matt. We love you Matt!