Infinity questions

Ichi

So me and my brother have played a few games alot of rukes t

That we have messed up in the learning process. 

Some question i have had that i cant seen to find any sort of answer to in my search was wondering if anyone here could possibly shed some light. 

1. Model in to camo state if placed in supressive fire does this action force the model out of camo state. Or is even placing them in supressive fire an option 

2. Player x uses coordinated order to move several models around the table but these models are not in one group just spread out around the table. Player y has aro options vs these models. Do all aro have to be vs one target losing several aros in the process due to lof or range. Or can models react to these moves with aros to models which they can see. 

3. Models hit by impact templates (i think the one where i hit model x model x is the start point of the template) does that template placement have a maximum angle it can be placed at or can it be any angle which the attacker chooses. Aka extreme 180 or 90 degree from attacker

Sorry if these are noob questions as sometimes looking through wiki or the rules can lead down this weird rabit hole of you missed this one line bubble placed in the corner that says x. Love the game but man the rules are laid out in strange manor that often leads to misunderstanding along the way.

1. Model in Camo State goes into Suppressive Fire is revealed and can be ARO'D by going into a Suppressive State. 

2. Models that are coordinated must be in the same group and the same training. 

2.A. A model can only react to one opposing model in a coordinated order. So if 4 models move into the LOF of a single, enemy model, the enemy model can only ARO to one. However, multiple opposing models can react to to a coordinated order, they can only choose to react to models in LOF or ZOC, and if they have multiple options, can only react to one.

3. The tear drop template can have extreme angles, but it can only use one. The template can be place high, but then it  ignores the prone model in front of the template. 

3..A. The circular template can only hit one level. It can hit the guy on the ground, but not the guy up on the building and vice versa.

Clarification on #3 - you must be able to draw a line from the shooters silhouette (at any point of the shooter's movement) through the center of the template as it is laid.  You can not swing it hard 90 and hit something or someone not in line with the shooter.  The natural teardrop can be used to hit things technically out of LOF of the shooter, but not 'gamey'.  

• Like 1