Dark Curios this Tuesday, 7:30

JMGraham

I'm in need of one or two brave souls to join Brad and I for a playtest of Dark Curios. The game board has changed, and gameplay is much less dice-roll dependent. I also have updated customers and a slew of new or revised curios. It's as close to done as it's been, and I just need another set of eyes to see how it feels.

Start time would be 7:30 at DTG, so you have time for a Mordheim game if you start early. First beer and/or soda is on me!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

I know I've always been down for these in the past but family (not child) obligations continue to plague me this fall.

I won't be able to attend. 

Booooo!!! Booooo!!!!

We'll play two-player if need be, but...  aren’t you, dear reader, a bit curious about the darkness? No? Well, rest assured ... the darkness is curious about you muahahahahahaha!!!! ‘Tis the season for .... Dark Curios!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

I'll be around for Mordheim tomorrow night to help out with make-up games. However, if I am not needed to assist with the "making of the up" then I will join you for a delightful time of the Curios of the Dark. 

Cool! If so, I'd be very interested to hear your take on the changes. I think you'll appreciate them, given your past experiences with the game.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.