Enfilade 2019 v4 mid-war Flames of War Tournament (Official Thread)

taran.shannara

On 5/17/2019 at 11:57 PM, lazarus said:

dose any one have a spare east German t-55 card hq and tank company that i could buy borrow for the tournament?

T-55 unit cards not included in Volksarmee book/card set. You would have to have bought a boxed set that includes east german t-55

Sorry, i cannot help

After winning last years tournament, I have invested wholeheartedly into the Stuart Light Tank Company, 1/13th Armor Regiment, 1st Armor Division.  I have bought all the new stuart 3s for 2 companies along with other historically correct pieces. Everything is all painted proper, with yellow stars, and marked to easily identify each unit. Been working on this project since last year. I am looking forward to having fun with playing some good fast well played games.

No Stuart Horde this year, only 1 company,  but they brought some friends and holding to the mantra "Strike Fast".

1 hour ago, ZEKE said:

After winning last years tournament, I have invested wholeheartedly into the Stuart Light Tank Company, 1/13th Armor Regiment, 1st Armor Division.  I have bought all the new stuart 3s for 2 companies along with other historically correct pieces. Everything is all painted proper, with yellow stars, and marked to easily identify each unit. Been working on this project since last year. I am looking forward to having fun with playing some good fast well played games.

No Stuart Horde this year, only 1 company,  but they brought some friends and holding to the mantra "Strike Fast".

Well well well...