Ork Mek Gunz

Lyraeus

1 hour ago, VonVilkee said:

Also you only ignore using the grot los to shoot... when your enemy shoots back they can shoot the grots which would wound the gun due to the rest of the rule...

In fairness, that bit might be just there because of player complaints that the old Aegis line would block LoS for big guns because the grot krews couldn't see over them....

4 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

Also you only ignore using the grot los to shoot... when your enemy shoots back they can shoot the grots which would wound the gun due to the rest of the rule...

They cant shoot the grots per se? They dont have a profile. I think? I dunno, I'm not worried about it even with a WAAC player. As a semi-WAAC player I can argue both ways and will gladly do so if its brought up.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SPaceORK said:

They cant shoot the grots per se? They dont have a profile. I think? I dunno, I'm not worried about it even with a WAAC player. As a semi-WAAC player I can argue both ways and will gladly do so if its brought up.

They are models attached to the Mek Gun so they are targetable and you use the Gun profile for dealing damage. 

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

They look cool...

Would rather have them. As cool shields