40k Escalation League Week 8 mission, Crucible of Champions

Dark Trainer

This is it, the final week of our Winter Warzone league. Get your matches into me by EoD March 4th (get those makeup games done too!). I'm hoping to score everything up and post stats before game night on March 5th. Our tournament on Saturday March 9th is also ready to launch!!! Such awesomeness awaits!

Mission URL: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FhvsFfQ9NUzOOVPka0AptDfTpHTvqdY8DtcJ612PSUo

ITC rules packet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0W6W5nvdk1HWJFVWrqFBHhzmZluaBNgN4CT_F7BnS4

League week 8, Mission 8, Crucible of Champions

NARRATIVE

Victory is ours! The warp connection has been scoured from this planet. We have saved mankind, for now. However, the planet was sucked back into the warp and we are stuck on this barren rock cut off from any hope of rescue. We may be few, and our enemies many. Yet so long as there remains one of us still fighting, one who still rages in the name of justice and truth, then by the Allfather, the galaxy shall yet know hope. If it is to be our final stand, let them pay dearly!

Scenario 6: Crucible of Champions

Deployment: Random (per BRB page 216-217)

5 objectives placed as shown:

Mission 2 Map.jpg

Crucible of Champions Bonus Point:
If a player has three models with the character keyword in scoring range of three different objectives at the end of their player turn, they score 1 point.

pCegoFmz92Lh2Dw7yvoNGO9njnDbYVtLVZqyScQcdy4ndVA82GYqISWLqe3Fb4wdJUSN96jxOjDLJciQqU3bKSXHZwkc7qBtD_2izFXCglvrcFJpsaluEV71mg1Qf9JlaRyRYtar

Painting scores:

P1 ______       P2 ______

Sportsmanship scores:

P1 ______       P2 ______

Crave a rematch?:
P1: Y/N         P2: Y/N

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Hey fellow 40k leaguers! 

I don't think I can make it out tonight, but would love to get a game or two in this weekend, maye Ordo Sunday or Guardian Saturday or Friday?

I'm 3 games behind and would love to pick up as much ground as possible. Anyone else need make up games?

I believe I work this Saturday but even so I can get a game in after 4pm or there is Sunday at the club house. 

I want to try the guard and Deffwotch portion of my new army