Learn to Play - Saturday June 8 - Oregon City Geeks Games

ZEKE

Talked with Adam at Oregon City Geeks Games.  He is opening a box or few boxes of the new Fury starter set and will have tables available for people to stop by throughout the day to come learn to play the new Late-War.

He will also have his BBQ grill available...I just might get some beer brats going.

I think I have a US Para platoon still sitting around, if I find it then I'll plan on bringing brushes and paints and demonstrating how to paint these 15mm guys.

If anybody wants to learn how I paint the little dudes, come on out, I found an old US Para Platoon to practice or hone their painting techniques.

I have all the paints, brushes, & tools available.

They are primed and some are painted to show the different stages, and there is plenty extras that I will get them painted to various stages for people to practice the various stages.

Thx to everyone who made this a success:

• Tiger Mudd for the venue, terrain and prizes
  • to the vets who taught new players, loaned their models and practiced with recent recruits.
  • to the new players who took up the challenge

We had 6 vets/recent recruits and 6 players new to version 4 or new to Flames of War