9th Age Empire Advice

Hey, so long ago (6th/7th ed) I had this idea of doing an all halfling army for WHFB. 

Well dreams do becomes reality as I backed a Kickstarter that has a good start of halfling units coming my way.

specifically looking for “no regrets units to build around” going to have about 30 mounted models and 40 infantry.

Any advice?

1 hour ago, stark1261 said:

Hey, so long ago (6th/7th ed) I had this idea of doing an all halfling army for WHFB. 

Well dreams do becomes reality as I backed a Kickstarter that has a good start of halfling units coming my way.

specifically looking for “no regrets units to build around” going to have about 30 mounted models and 40 infantry.

Any advice?

A big block of Heavy Infantry (usually with Halberds) with some Crossbows / Handsguns is usually the "go to" core choice for Empire. I have seen a lists go with the big block of Knightly Order in core though, 15 strong with all the characters. Going that route, you could the infantry for Imperial Guard. Imperial Rangers and Reiters are also good chaff units to have, and Militia make for a good wizard bunker.