10/20 - Tuesday - Game Night at Wow - 4:00pm - 8:00pm

Inquisitor66

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!    And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE MISSION

Games we play: All, with a focus on Infinity, Warhammer 40k & AoS, Blood Bowl, Necromunda, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

BUT WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?

We are doing our utmost to make the clubhouse as safe as possible, read more about it here.  Please remember, face coverings will be required so that we can keep things as safe as we can for all our members.  If there is a high demand, we will be reserving tables for Champions and other members, based on posts in this thread.  We may have to impose limits on attendance to stay in compliance with state guidelines

2x intercessor of 10

1x assault intercessor of 10

Blade guard x5

Redemptor dread

Eradicator x3

Chief librarian +1 psychic

Master of sanctity chaplain +1 inspire

2x reiver lt

1 with fear made manifest and vox espiritum

Ravenguard successors with

Fearsome aspect and bolter fusillade

Who are definitely not actually Nightlords successors 

In case anyone wanted to know.  I am still interested in running more arkham horror in november and beyond, but the next two weeks are busy.  Kind of lines up with @ninefinger being out of town, so I will see how things look later on.  Might also do a one off non-campaign game (single scenarios designed for it) if people still want to but are unavailable for the first week or so.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mulgrok said:

Thank you, it was fun.  It seems like all games are pretty much over if there is a turn where 1 side rolls hot and the other cold.  Could have easily gone the other way.

I think it had a lot to do with my poor usage of characters, they should have held back to buff the troops while the vets went ahead.

1 hour ago, Inquisitor66 said:

I think it had a lot to do with my poor usage of characters, they should have held back to buff the troops while the vets went ahead.

I was expecting you to use the chaplain to give a 10 man stalker bolt rifle intercessor squad +1 to hit and wound litanies, dreadnought stratagem for reroll 1's to hit, and firing twice stratagem.  That combo would be devastating against marines.

I didn't go with stalkers, as I really like the rapid fire from normal bolters.

My plan was to group the lib and the dread with the assault intercessors and 1 squad of bolters

Then have the chap and lt group with the gets and other squad 

But then the dread died and I got way to excited about turn 1 charge with vets...and yeah

On 10/21/2020 at 9:47 AM, Inquisitor66 said:

I didn't go with stalkers, as I really like the rapid fire from normal bolters.

My plan was to group the lib and the dread with the assault intercessors and 1 squad of bolters

Then have the chap and lt group with the gets and other squad 

But then the dread died and I got way to excited about turn 1 charge with vets...and yeah

I only remember 1 Lt being used.  Thinking you may have forgot to deploy 1 or mistakenly put it in the assault intercessor squad.  The rerolls would have probably killed my captain and stuff.