Looking for Players

Lyraeus

I have a small set up that I am slowly growing from an Incursion sized table to a Strikeforce sized table. 

I am looking for people in the Portland area that would like to play some games.

I am vaccinated, I live on my own, and I work from Home so I don't get out much outside of Tuesday/Thursday Games. Sometimes works impedes my ability to go to the Clubhouse (like today) so I am putting out the call to though who would like to game on non clubhouse game days

I'd be down to play. With hybrid learning and little league, my schedule is a bit impacted during the week, but I can occasionally arrange a weekday game depending on my wife's schedule. Weekends are usually free. Also, I have an outside table at my house (for when the weather is good) and should be getting an inside one, too, shortly. Feel free to DM me for my contact info or let me know how you'd like to get in touch.

Re Covid: I've gotten both shots and will be two weeks out from my second dose on 5/13. I work from home. Wife is a doctor, but she's fully vaxxed. 

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

I'd be down to play. With hybrid learning and little league, my schedule is a bit impacted during the week, but I can occasionally arrange a weekday game depending on my wife's schedule. Weekends are usually free. Also, I have an outside table at my house (for when the weather is good) and should be getting an inside one, too, shortly. Feel free to DM me for my contact info or let me know how you'd like to get in touch.

Re Covid: I've gotten both shots and will be two weeks out from my second dose on 5/13. I work from home. Wife is a doctor, but she's fully vaxxed. 

Its always a question of location. I dont currently drive so its an annoying problem but we can figure things out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...