Iron Hands Dread list

PumpkinHead

Would you consider the following list competitive or middle of the road?

Chapter master on bike, WL, relic: the tempered helm, SS, power sword, WL trait: rites of war

Iron Father Feirros

Chief Librairan, Veil of time, Psychic fortress, null zone

10 Heavy Intercessors

5 incursors

5 incursors

Redemptor Dread: 2x storm bolter, icaus rocket, macro plasma, onslaught gattling

Redemptor Dread: 2x storm bolter, icaus rocket, macro plasma, onslaught gattling

Relic contemptor dread: cyclone ML, 2x twin volkite culverin

Relic contemptor dread: cyclone ML, 2x twin volkite culverin, march of the ancients, hero of the chapter, merciless logic

6 hours ago, PumpkinHead said:

Would you consider the following list competitive or middle of the road?

Chapter master on bike, WL, relic: the tempered helm, SS, power sword, WL trait: rites of war

Iron Father Feirros

Chief Librairan, Veil of time, Psychic fortress, null zone

10 Heavy Intercessors

5 incursors

5 incursors

Relic contemptor dread: cyclone ML, 2x twin volkite culverin, march of the ancients, hero of the chapter, merciless logic

I would play Infiltrators over Incursors (Forward deployment, Helix Gauntlet, WELL worth the points), I like the list but I would want Invictors in there some how and I feel the list is light. Light as in, one good turn of your opponent you could lose a LOT of firepower

I don't know where I would find the extra points for infiltrators, unless I cut down on my heavies. Yes it is light, and it needs to castle to survive a round or two, but I think it has potential. 

I am debating what is better. The 5+ invuln bubble from the librarian, or switching over to texhnomancy for the additional repair, +1 to hit, and +1 to save.

3 hours ago, PumpkinHead said:

I don't know where I would find the extra points for infiltrators, unless I cut down on my heavies. Yes it is light, and it needs to castle to survive a round or two, but I think it has potential. 

I am debating what is better. The 5+ invuln bubble from the librarian, or switching over to texhnomancy for the additional repair, +1 to hit, and +1 to save.

If you are castling you are not getting Primary which means you need REALLY heavy shooting phases to make up the differences