Ork Codex changes detailed in BOLS article

Raak

Yeah, I think I'll wait a week and read the real thing rather than froth for a week about what might be but probably lacks context.  Really, I used to love this sort of thing, but it's just so tiring now and the whole points-value-obscuring nonsense that people at BoLS do is just dumb.  A painboy costs 5* points?  Like GW is going to sue you into the ground if you resolve that stupid little variable?  Like anyone should support a company that sues anyone for saying how many points a painboy costs in their tabletop miniatures wargame?  Because that's $50 worth of proprietary information?  We look like idiots, doing this dance.

Seriously, post release you can go on a forum and ask "hey, how may points does x cost" and you'll hear back "eleven" and we don't have to deal with this dumb [big bad swear word] because it's a straight forward answer and it doesn't really matter that much.

edit:  Sorry, I'm mad at nerds right now.

• Like 1

Not knowing what a grot oiler does? Also the runts are going up in cost points wise unless we are missing context... I liked the cheap reroll once, not sure how I would feel about constant rerolls...

Sorry inner Ork... Oilers have always been Mek assistants so they will reroll repair rolls or increase the effectiveness reroll most likely as orks don't do things better they just do them more enthusiastically!

Either way like fix said context.

On a final note I'm really hating all this oh noes no foc slot switching. Everything scores so even with limited foc you can still easily theme your list, and still actually play the game.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.