7/20 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 5pm - 10pm

ImperialTrooper

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE MISSION

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with focus on Warhammer 40k, Kill Team, Bloodbowl, Necromunda, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us we don’t need more stress in our lives. As a result, Ordo is expecting an even greater level of friendliness and fellowship at Game Night than our normal high expectations. Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Games are meant to be enjoyed, so let’s have fun.

• Like 2

Looking for a game of 40k with my Dark Angels.   1000 points is my preference.   @CodyIf we can start early in the evening, (at or around 5), I'd be happy to play a 2000pt game as well.  Also, if someone's looking to play a combat patrol, I'm amenable. 

I tend towards casual list building  / what I have and seems fun.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cody said:

@DarkAngel_Enthusiast I can make it there between 5:30 - 6:00 for start. I've only played a few games of 10th so I am good with doing 1000 point game just to keep the game flow a little easier, let me know.

I like 1000 cause it's easier to fit into the night, but 2000 is much easier to build a list in, so I'm torn.  I'm leaning towards 1000.   Does that work for you?

• Like 1

I'll be there looking for a Kill Team game or just to hang out with everyone. 

2 hours ago, Salty Monkey said:

Looking to come in to give 10th edition 40k a go or give Killy Teams a try (again) or just to stop in and say hey 

It'll be good to see you again. Hope you can find a game. 😃

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kampfer said:

In for 40K 10th edition up to 2K pt or Combat Patrol.

Shooting to be there around 4:30 and blocked my work calendar as "conference call"

@Salty Monkey I can do a 10th intro with you. Will dial back my undead Nerons as much as possible this time LoL.

Sorry @Kampfer, I should have responded here as well, @Salty Monkey and I are playing a game at 4ish, but we're aiming to be done by 6ish so we can get second games in if folks feel like sticking around a bit later. I think @SixCoal and I will be playing afterward but around 6 either one or both of us will be available.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tao Tsê-Mung said:

Sorry @Kampfer, I should have responded here as well, @Salty Monkey and I are playing a game at 4ish, but we're aiming to be done by 6ish so we can get second games in if folks feel like sticking around a bit later. I think @SixCoal and I will be playing afterward but around 6 either one or both of us will be available.

Oh I totally have a thing scheduled with @lamejosh, I didn't know you were asking me for a game.

• Like 2