7/20 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 5pm - 10pm

ImperialTrooper

20 hours ago, Blustorm said:

I'll probably be there around 3:30pm just the same, but good catch! 😎

Hey guys, just an update, personally i will have to be a little late today. Got some work [big bad swear word] I gotta take care of. I'm hoping to be finished and to the clubhouse by 6 630. Hopefully @Blustorm can open and keep yall on task for your games. Make sure to thank him when you see him!!! Sorry if this causes any issues. But ill be around late to allow for people to finish their games and lock up if need be!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ImperialTrooper said:

Hey guys, just an update, personally i will have to be a little late today. Got some work [big bad swear word] I gotta take care of. I'm hoping to be finished and to the clubhouse by 6 630. Hopefully @Blustorm can open and keep yall on task for your games. Make sure to thank him when you see him!!! Sorry if this causes any issues. But ill be around late to allow for people to finish their games and lock up if need be!!!!

No worries @ImperialTrooper I'll open early if @Blustorm can't. Gaming must go on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1