Gauging interest for Spring/Summer full campaign/ash wastes

Krovak13

Hey everyone,

I'm having a great time with the Necromunda campaign, but I'm also interested in a full campaign - territories, post battle sequences, etc. and wanted to gauge if there's enough interest to do one of these in the late spring/summer. 

I'm willing to co-arbitrate it, write scenarios, etc. 

Ideally, we'd start with gang fights in the hive, and then move into the ash wastes for the last half or last third of the campaign - let everybody have time to gather resources, paint up some vehicles, etc. 

I'd think if we could start with 5 or 6 gangs that would be enough to get rolling. 

Interested?

• Like 1

I think it sounds great.

I've got lots of questions after my handful of test games with @Some_goob about how vehicles affect the balance of games, how weather rules factor into that, how the economy works out for AW campaigns, etc.

As Meldon's Mire winds down, I'm gonna aim to have some 1400 cred gangs with vehicles and bikes worked up, and happy to loan out models for people to try games with, and look for feedback.  Maybe a mini campaign with plans for a fully fleshed out campaign to go in the Spring.  @sankaku_jime and I also chatted about the Stronghold campaign from book of the outcasts as something that could serve as a stand in in the meantime as well.

I've also got a half-baked Zombie demolition derby scenario that I've got intentions for being a learn to use vehicles scenario.  I'll try and finish it up and post it sometime soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1