Oldhammer Convention - 3D Roleplay Con IV - May 4th & 5th, 2024

HRichardson

Mark your calendars for the fourth annual 3D Roleplay Con! An Oldhammer gaming convention in Sellwood on May 4th & 5th, 2024.

3D Roleplay Con is an annual Oldhammer gaming convention held in Portland, Oregon (USA). Championing the golden-era of fantasy wargaming & roleplaying, with an emphasis on 1980’s editions of Warhammer Fantasy Battle, 40K: Rogue Trader, Realm[s] Of Chaos, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay & the like.

Tickets & More Info: https://3drcon.cargo.site/

3dr-con-poster---draft01-web.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Torg said:

This sounds fun - what other games could be happening? Is this all that will be played or are you waiting for more sign-ups to fill things out?

-d

Besides the games schedule already posted on the 3DR Con website, there is always a small Mordheim tournament that happens. Essentially, you play 3 games of Mordheim anytime during the course of the convention & keep track of a set of victory points on a custom score card. Everyone turns in their score cards at the end of the convention & the winners (+prizes) are announced. Here are our Mordheim house-rules.

Beyond that, anyone that attends is welcome to play any pick-up game they'd like to host. I know last year a few folks played a spontaneous 4th edition WFB game, for example. Or, of course, you can set up a formal game & get it added to the official game schedule.

Thanks for your interest!

- Hank 

• Like 2

Over the covid time / lockdown... etc.  I started collecting and painting Inquisitor (54mm) ... I would like to get a chance to play it someday.  I jumped on your discord and stirred up interest.  If I can find the time for another project - maybe I could set up something of a demo game.

-d

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have finished prepping a smallish (4x4) table and have 3 groups of minis just about done painted for the Inquisitor demo - I just need to go through a few more test games before the big day!  Sign-ups are open!

img_4601-1.jpg?strip=info&w=2000

• Like 2

getting excited to run the Inquisitor demo - hope I will be all ready in time lol. Sign-ups for the Saturday demo are full - but I may be looking to run more later Saturday or on Sunday if there is any interest. Although, I am really looking forward to checking out the other fun stuff going on at the Con.

As far as I know - Tickets are available at the door both Saturday and Sunday - and pickup games will be possible for other games.

-d

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 6:22 PM, Adamfromorcsorcorcs said:

I am new to this and just finding out about it. I am really excited about mordheim and your tournament. Tickets are sold out. I’m local and would love to come. I don’t even know how big an event this is. Tell me what to do and I’ll bribe steal and cheat my way in. 

Thanks for the interest! We will have tickets available for purchase from a volunteer at the front door from 9am - 11am on Saturday 5/4, or you can purchase a ticket anytime after that but it will be a self-pay drop box type deal. Thanks!