2/1/24 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night @W.O.W. 4pm - 9pm

Blustorm

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors & Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with a focus on Warhammer 40k, Necromunda, Star Wars Legion, Kill Team and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 7:17 AM, Blustorm said:

I'll be there to open and close this Thursday GN Feb. 1st. I'll be working on clubhouse cleanup/organization for part of the time and then just hanging out for the rest.

Is that big @#$%! off telescope thing on the free table getting tossed tomorrow? I'm interested in rescuing some of the minis inside it 

13 hours ago, Candyjiblets said:

Is that big @#$%! off telescope thing on the free table getting tossed tomorrow? I'm interested in rescuing some of the minis inside it 

Hehe. The big telescope thing is a club trophy. It's called the cannon of doom, originally the bucket of doom. It's a remnant of our past club tournament named OFCC or Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge. Prior to the pandemic, we would invite local and regional clubs to form teams of 4 players and compete to see which team was the best generals, best painters, best sportsmen, and the very best overall (all 3 categories). Each team aside from best overall had to sacrifice one model per army to the trophy, as a fun requirement. At this point, we don't know if we will revive that type of tournament, as the interest level has waned significantly since 2020. Regardless, the trophy will stay at the clubhouse as a reminder of all the good games played at OFCC. That includes all the models too. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

Hehe. The big telescope thing is a club trophy. It's called the cannon of doom, originally the bucket of doom. It's a remnant of our past club tournament named OFCC or Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge. Prior to the pandemic, we would invite local and regional clubs to form teams of 4 players and compete to see which team was the best generals, best painters, best sportsmen, and the very best overall (all 3 categories). Each team aside from best overall had to sacrifice one model per army to the trophy, as a fun requirement. At this point, we don't know if we will revive that type of tournament, as the interest level has waned significantly since 2020. Regardless, the trophy will stay at the clubhouse as a reminder of all the good games played at OFCC. That includes all the models too. 😉

Oh I love that, pretty rad clubhouse lore. Nothing but respect for our cannon of doom!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Salty Monkey said:

well it seems everyone has canceled on me this evening and I'm trying not to take it personal (insert crying baby sounds here lol)

if anyone wants a last minute game let me know otherwise Ill just swing down and watch Nate work...no helping, just watching 😉

I think Kevin said he would come by and look thru some of the plaster terrain between 4 and 5pm. You are welcome to do likewise. 

• Thanks 1