leviathan crusaders what should they be for apoc?

VonVilkee

here are the choices of what I'll do....  

4 members have voted

1. 1. pick one remember I have three of these things to crush every one with!

• bring them as home brewed knights ludis (see separate post)
    • bring them as war hound scout titans.
    • why are you bringing so many super heavies? don't bring any...

Which is not an option i'm willing to use. I want to use my fancy arms not just 2 battle cannons. The votes say ludis but that is me, Eli, half a vote from don based on his comment, and Mike who is not playing as far as I can tell. You are all saying use written rules, don't complicate things. So I will use some apoc not in the normal realm written rules. Besides I don't actually have the Knights codex so I can't use those written rules fully. I want to have a battleforged army war hounds are lords of war so I can take them in a couple of cads and retain battleforged command benefits. Fun times!

Comments say written rules, votes say homebrew... Roughly 50/50 split. So I will use rules as written just not what the commenters had hoped :P. 've been very vocal that using them as basic knights ain't gonna happen. Kick me out first! Apoc is a time that crazy stuff can finally come out so I wanna make use of that.

Oh, I totally get why you want to run them as Warhounds. Titans are cool! I'm just poking fun at the fact that you followed up your "based on everyone's votes and comments" with a decision that wasn't based on everyone's votes and comments.

I said based on not directly corralated to, I did base my decision on them :)... Not entirely logically from the outside but a based on out of the box solution. I figure those willing for homebrew are just an I don't care faction and the rest say keep it written rules.

Comments say written rules, .

Huh. Could have sworn that those comments literally said "regular knights". Alas, I must have misread them. :)

"On further consideration, to hell with y'all. I'm taking them as Warhounds because titans are kickin' rad!" would be a totally legit response. I wish Necrons had titans. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.