Square Drop Pods, you cool with that?

PourSpelur

Been trying to noodle out a drop pod list for my Sisters (ok Pretre did almost all of the thinking). I wanted something thematic and a bit different...drop Churches! Small churches dropped from space;) Here's the rub, the 5 sided thing is hard! Anyone have a problem facing square sided drop pods? Four sides, four doors that drop open just like the GeeDub model, same height, almost the same footprint. Anyone see any problems with this idea I'm missing? Seems like a slam dunk to me but I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

• Like 1

Been trying to noodle out a drop pod list for my Sisters (ok Pretre did almost all of the thinking). I wanted something thematic and a bit different...drop Churches! Small churches dropped from space;) Here's the rub, the 5 sided thing is hard! Anyone have a problem facing square sided drop pods? Four sides, four doors that drop open just like the GeeDub model, same height, almost the same footprint. Anyone see any problems with this idea I'm missing? Seems like a slam dunk to me but I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

Could still have five exits. That's a front door, two side windows and two rear windows.

Main issue, from personal experience with converting pods into castle towers, is that the pods are much smaller than you think when you start trying to make them into functional buildings.

In all honesty, better off making a church in sections and having each section be a count's as drop pod. That way, it can be as large as sisters deserve for a proper church.

I do love the idea.