OFCC WFB Friday....

Hey All:

So the Friday event is a WFB doubles event?  This sounds fun.  Is there something official somewhere as to the mechanics?

Meanwhile, if anyone out there wants to double up (I assume its open teams, i.e. not Team Challenge teams) and play with me and my orcs...let's talk!

if you doubled with flanders, you would have a serious leg up in any painting category............but you may be handicapped in any generalship category  :wink:

• Like 1

Hey All:

So the Friday event is a WFB doubles event?  This sounds fun.  Is there something official somewhere as to the mechanics?

Meanwhile, if anyone out there wants to double up (I assume its open teams, i.e. not Team Challenge teams) and play with me and my orcs...let's talk!

We will have the doubles information posted in the next week or so.

I will be running the doubles for both Fantasy and 40K, so be very afraid. :)

if you doubled with flanders, you would have a serious leg up in any painting category............but you may be handicapped in any generalship category  :wink:

Touche....Judging by my "performance" at the recent BSB where I think I had the third lowest battle score....not to mention that there was a 10 year old kid playing and he scored better than I did.....I also heard a rumor that there were two players in the event that decided to play the 2,400 point event with only 1,200 points (I don't know where they finished).