FS: Game Table Top and Folding Table

andozane

Hi there Ordo...so, it has come, the time for me to sadly downsize my gaming space a bit....NOT MUCH mind you...but yes some :)

I need to let go of my 4 x 8 Table top....planning on replacing it with a standard 6 x 4 some day...probably something similar to what we do for Ordo, the 3 pieces that make one table stuff....but anyway, TMI

Here is my gaming table I've had for many years, it has seen a lot of use over time, and has been a great table.  It is a 4' x 8' Folding Foam Table with a grass top.  The dimensions are actually slightly shy of 4' x 8' as the edges taper up...

The grass has a few stains on it, I have actually been covering it with gaming mats as of late.

If you are interested, and want to pick up, I kind of need to get rid of the folding table it is on too.  It is slighly warped.  Works great for supporting the table top, but I wouldn't use it for anything else.

Please let me know if you are intersted.  Thanks!!!

Asking $50 for both the table and table top...if you get the table, you will need to come pick it up.  These sell for $140 brand new, and that is without shipping.

gallery_1074_114_176732.jpg

gallery_1074_114_252764.jpg

• Like 1