successor chapter organization?

Hmm... So basically yes or no works, as there isn't anything clear...?

That works for me, thanks. Was just making sure there wasn't any sort of defined approach to that.

I found this: 

But all members of the Dark Angels 1st company and indeed the 1st company of every Unforgiven Chapter know that the Fallen are the vilest of Heretics and must be persecuted above all others.

I feel like this implies that all their successor chapters are "Deathwing" of sorts

Also the original Terminator Company of Dark Angels was split up and 100 were given to each Successor Chapter. 

I found this: 

But all members of the Dark Angels 1st company and indeed the 1st company of every Unforgiven Chapter know that the Fallen are the vilest of Heretics and must be persecuted above all others.

I feel like this implies that all their successor chapters are "Deathwing" of sorts

Also the original Terminator Company of Dark Angels was split up and 100 were given to each Successor Chapter. 

Awesome. Got a page reference?

Do you think you will call your dudes Deathwing and Ravenwing?

Me? I know that I'd call them that when explaining the rules for my models. I don't think I'm going to use the DW paint theme for my deathwing.

Kinda want to do mostly greenwing, but I like the terms and such, so the plan is to go with "Disciples of Caliban" and just have green terminators. 300px-Disciples_of_Caliban.jpg

My DW knights are still red from being Exorcists (and I really like how they turned out), so the plan there is to add a touch of silver and call them "Guardians of the Covenant"

300px-Guardians_of_the_Covenant.jpg

Both are on the Lexicanium site as DA successor Chapters.