Mordheim

sounder

The deal with Frostgrave is that you have to realize that your soldiers are completely expendable. They do "advance" in that you can give them equipment and re-hire them into better-statted soldiers, but they are going to die in droves. Which is inconsequential when you consider your own wizardly might.

• Like 2

As much as I love the idea of sending dozens of nameless peasants to their respective dooms, I really dig the feel and character of the Mordheim warband. 

Once or twice a month works well for me, and it'd be nice to do it as a relaxed, not so serious game. I've never been one for intense competition, and I would much rather have fun with a story, than to torture ourselves with a complex system of competition.

• Like 1

As much as I love the idea of sending dozens of nameless peasants to their respective dooms, I really dig the feel and character of the Mordheim warband. 

Once or twice a month works well for me, and it'd be nice to do it as a relaxed, not so serious game. I've never been one for intense competition, and I would much rather have fun with a story, than to torture ourselves with a complex system of competition.

This. I appreciate what Frostgrave is all about, but I prefer the leveling system of Mordheim. I'm out of the country the next two Fridays, but the one after I get back perhaps?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.