Used the Warscroll Builder app last night

Link to the simple browser app-

http://www.scrollbuilder.com/

We used this last night to run two games with forces totaling 17 points each and both games ended up fairly close just playing with the brb victory conditions.

My battle with Steel Angel wasn't as close and It probably would have been much closer had I held off on including one unit in my army at deployment so I could go for a Sudden Death VC.Turns out I was at 70% of his model count with equal points from the builder so I would have been playing with probably 2 points less by the builders count but had a better chance at achieving victory by using Sudden Death since I had the formation that allows on board placement any were starting on turn one.Either way it was a blood bath just playing it straight up and still very fun trying to match up units during the fight:)

The builder is very easy to use and doesn't force any restrictions on the class of units,its pretty much just plug in the units you want to bring and it tallies up the point count.

My main issue with this simple app is that you cant choose a specific number of models for each scroll you use as they seem to all be set at the minimum model number.If theres something im missing on this please post up here and let me know.I will probably send an email to the developer and ask him about that issue,im sure its something that they plan to add.

My 17 point army list consisted of:

Thunderstrike Brotherhood-

Lord Celestant on Drakoth

Lord Relictor

Unit of 3 Retributors

Unit of 3 Prosecutors

Unit of 5 SnB Liberators

Unit of 5 Dual Hammer Liberators w/Prime wielding a Grandhammer

Additional scrolls-

Unit of 5 Judicators w/Bows

Unit of 5 Protector Paladins with Stormstike Glaives w/2 models wielding Starsoul Mace

• Like 1

Who is determining what something is worth and how do they come to that points cost? What does Pool and SDK stand for?

They are basing it off a perceived "attribute cost" where they factor in all the model's stats and assign an algorithm to come up with an associative point value for each model.

Link to the simple browser app-http://www.scrollbuilder.com/We used this last night to run two games with forces totaling 17 points each and both games ended up fairly close just playing with the brb victory conditions.My battle with Steel Angel wasn't as close and It probably would have been much closer had I held off on including one unit in my army at deployment so I could go for a Sudden Death VC.Turns out I was at 70% of his model count with equal points from the builder so I would have been playing with probably 2 points less by the builders count but had a better chance at achieving victory by using Sudden Death since I had the formation that allows on board placement any were starting on turn one.Either way it was a blood bath just playing it straight up and still very fun trying to match up units during the fight:)The builder is very easy to use and doesn't force any restrictions on the class of units,its pretty much just plug in the units you want to bring and it tallies up the point count.My main issue with this simple app is that you cant choose a specific number of models for each scroll you use as they seem to all be set at the minimum model number.If theres something im missing on this please post up here and let me know.I will probably send an email to the developer and ask him about that issue,im sure its something that they plan to add.My 17 point army list consisted of:Thunderstrike Brotherhood-Lord Celestant on DrakothLord RelictorUnit of 3 RetributorsUnit of 3 ProsecutorsUnit of 5 SnB LiberatorsUnit of 5 Dual Hammer Liberators w/Prime wielding a GrandhammerAdditional scrolls-Unit of 5 Judicators w/BowsUnit of 5 Protector Paladins with Stormstike Glaives w/2 models wielding Starsoul Mace

If you use the sdk point value you can add individual models