infinity rpg is up on kickstarter

Don't Panic

I was thinking about it... I looked through the beta tests, and definitely was not impressed. It just felt like missions in a regular infinity game, except you have fewer models, and the missions weren't very thought out for an rpg. It felt like they were just testing out the combat system, which, again, was not very impressed with.

I'm a big lore/fluff guy. So when I play something, I need to know the reason behind why I'm playing it. I need narrative. I need story. It's why my campaigns when I GM usually tend to be more linear than sandbox. If I were to do the same with Infinity, I'd like to see where they go with that aspect, before I purchase anything.

Here's to hoping the finished product might be different.

*edit: Seeing the Shadow Affairs Campaign stretch goal immediately makes it interesting to me.

I was planning to do the max pledge - but those sold out within minutes, so i am waiting for them to add more. Lol.

Either way, i will definitely be in on this one.

if you run an rpg, ill try and make it up to the couv as much as i can... cause it looks like a blast.  or if i end up moving to the salem region(which is a possibility) ill try and poke wisetiger as much as possible lol.

I know we'll be able to add on the figs later, but am not sure if we can add on -multiples-. If we can Jay, I'd be happy to help you get the fig you need.

And dp, I definitely -plan- on running an Infinity RPG campaign... assuming I don't hate the rules. ;) Even if I never play a single session, I'll be getting the books anyway (art and fluff, to me, are worth it). I own plenty of RPG books and games I've never actually played, but I've looked through many times. :)

-Tim