League night Friday 10/9

Are you using the Ordo comp or something else like Lords of War comp system for game night?

Not so much as yet..however if you want to have a general comp target for OrdoComp,I would shoot for around 35.

I already posted the comp scores for whats in the starter box,those being Stormcast 29 and Goretide 22.

Ive been able to make a very good close matchup out of the starter box by adding a couple of Hero/Monster class models to the armies as follows.

Stormcast add in a Celestant Prime that should bring their comp total,including the formation comp to a total of 36.

The Goretide add in a Chimera that should bring their comp total,including the formation comp to a total of 36.

Ive yet to try this matchup but I believe that even though the scores are equal,the Stormcast will still have a distinct edge as the Celestant prime only comps in at a 5 while the Chimera is more inline with most monsters in the game being a 12.The Celestant Prime has one of the best,if not THE best alpha strikes in the game but needs to be held off board until turn 3 or 4 for full effect and also only has 8 wounds so it would still be interesting.