Kings of War: Ogre list

Andrewgeddon

Hey all! So I'm somewhat committing to giving Kings of War some more playtime coming up, and I'm messing around with some army lists. 

First, HUGE props to JMGraham and Peanut for linking the Easy Army builder and the Magic Items. insanely helpful.

Here's what I'm thinking about for 1,500 points:

Siege Breakers (Horde) - 250

Siege Breakers (Horde) - 250

Berserker Braves (Regiment) - 150

Shooters  (Horde, Jar of Four Winds) - 265

Red Goblins (Regiment) - 85

Army Standard - 70

Warlock (Healing Charm) 130

Siege Breakers seem REALLY good, compared to Warriors, with Shield Wall and TC1 and CS3, unless I'm totally missing something. Berserkers with Warlock support put out a lot of pain, Shooters with 48" range put out a lot of ranged support and Gobblins... take up points, but can also harass / act as speed bumps.

Curious what people's opinions are. I'm pretty inexperienced, so any input would be great!

The only thing I see that could be an issue for you are fast units/fliers. But really, most armies are going to have to build to beat you. I'm a little wary about the ogres. But I don't have any experience playing them....they just seem scary on paper. As an opponent, I'd focus everything on your softer units and try to delay your SBs as much as possible.