KoW - Uncharted Empires - November

Brother Glacius

These are minor races/powers that they don't intend to create full mini lines for...at least in the foreseeable future. Hence, this is much closer to a "get me by" list. However, in all fairness, the rule book races don't get any more in terms of actual list content. They just get a little more fluff background.

I'm excited about the League list because it has monsterous cav in it, which the Kingdom of Men do not. Hence my griffon knights can now be used.

• Like 1

64 pgs for 9 armies sounds a little... light. I was hoping for a bit more 'space' for each one, but I understand what Mantic is doing.

It's also fun reading some of the comments at the bottom. Sounds almost like an extension of Dakka.

-Tim

you want to know how many pages some armies got in the end times?  actually some of them you have to cut down to singular sentences/paragraphs lol.  but yea it kinda seems more like the BRB style with just rundowns of each I bet. 

Yeah... as I mentioned, I understand what Mantic is doing. It's all good. :) I still like the game and will certainly still play it. I'm not upset or anything in the slightest. I've actually bought more Mantic stuff in the past 4 years than I have GW stuff. I am all sorts of eager for Mantic to be successful! :)

As for the two 'surprise' races... one theory is that one of them will be the 'Mars Attacks' martian race from their Mars Attack game. LOL

-Tim