Looking to Commission a Terrain Piece

We have some talented guys around here so I thought I'd put this out there.

I'm looking for someone to build/paint me a building that can count as a Void Shield Generator. With the new kid and overtime at work I just don't have the time.

I'm pretty flexible as to the design. It can be some kind of tower or bunker with something that looks like it could project a shield (tesla coil, radar dish, chrystal, w/e). The only other requirements is that it have at least one set of battlements to stand a squad on and that it look evil enough for chaos to use it.

I don't care if its made out of plastic, mdf, foam, plasticard, gw terrain, etc. As long as it looks decent.

I am willing to pay or trade for the commission. We can discuss particulars later.

Anyone interested?

• Like 1

I sent a guy a 3" battery operated plasma globe to incorporate into his scratch build void generator.  He came up with this:

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/07/whats-on-your-table-custom-void-shield.html

If you want, I've got a few more of these globes in my office that I'd be more than happy to sell you to use in yours.  I bought them to make vortex templates, but in the end only built the one.

• Like 1

I sent a guy a 3" battery operated plasma globe to incorporate into his scratch build void generator.  He came up with this:

If you want, I've got a few more of these globes in my office that I'd be more than happy to sell you to use in yours.  I bought them to make vortex templates, but in the end only built the one.

I love that Plano dividers play a role in this. The plasma balls look great. We got big kudos for a vortex missile in a land raider thingee we (Fix really, but with my paint) made for an OFCC. They're definitely crowd pleasers.

Goddamit.  The design I came up with for Gareth incorporates one of those spheres, and I already bought it off Amazon.  You should have posted earlier, Brad.  I blame you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.